The Close Of Summer


 Labor Day Weekend wraps up the fun of summer every year.  It is the last four day weekend to camp out while enjoying the last bit of hot summer weather.  The masses come out and enjoy this event.  Well except if you in live California where they shut down the Federal Forest to prevent any wildfires.  

That doesn't stop me from setting up camp in Second Life.  It is way easier to pitch a tent and pack than in RL.  I have put my tent near the coast.  The nosey deer are really close because they have been habituated.  I also have some nature and wave sounds going so when I lay down to read my book I can relax.  I hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.

Chez Moi - Firefly Dome Tent*

Love - Country Deer

Two Moon Garden - Once Upon a Time Autumn

Comments

Monthly Views