Summer Mountain Retreat Livingroom

 


Inside of my Jess Cottage by Décor Junction by and Shutter Field is a wonderful open concept space.   This is their second collaborative home which I am showing the shabby version of.  This house can be found at SL 18B which will be 25% for the duration of the event.  I have made this space a living room on half of the house with lots of room.  Today I am featuring the Mea Terra Collection by Chez Moi.  This sectional couch can be assembled in a few ways to make it the perfect sectional.  It comes with a hud that can change the wood and the couch cushions.   I placed Korpokkur House's Round Table as a side table.  It is a limited edition at SL18B.  I actually have a table that is somewhat similar in real life on my deck. The book and vase from Korpokkur House are the free gift for SL18B.

Chez Moi - Mea Terra Collection*

Carpet, Chaise, Couch, Plant, Settee, Table 

@The Access Event

Chez Moi - Jacob Shelves*

DJ.SF Jess Cottage Shabby*

@SL18B

Korpokkur House - Book & Vase(Free Gift)*

Korpokkur House - Round Table*

@SL18B

Heart - Wild Exotics Snake Plant Potted 

Jian - Legacy Husky Wanderer

Tarte - Ivy Chevron Trellis

What Next - Chloe Sheer Curtains

"Flying over the sea" by Duna Gant

Luc.- Bacon Jalapeno Poppers

Foodie X Majesty - Matron Cocktail Watermelon 

Comments

Monthly Views