To Fantasy Faire I Go

 

Last year I worked really hard on blogging the Fantasy Faire in hopes that I would make the official blogger team.  All that hard work paid off and I get to go to blogger preview day today as well as receive review copies from generous merchants who allow us to blog their fabulous creations.  

Today I am showcasing The Fraurein Dress from Kotolier which is the most beautiful ball gown.  The Ameya Mask comes from Aleutia.  For my ballroom I used Quills and Curiosities Enchanted Woods White.  You may call this a background box or sky box as it would be perfect for either of those uses.  All of these items are available tomorrow at the Fantasy Faire which opens at 9am slt.  This event benefits the American Cancer Society.  I am happy to be a part of another great event.  So sorry, but I really must dash off to the Faire now.  

(As Gem runs off you hear a tink on the floor.  How ever will she navigate the Faire with only one shoe?)




Comments

Monthly Views