Treats Buffett

Raindale is turning five!!!  There is a huge celebration with gifts and a hunt for her customers that runs until the 31st.  I want to say thank you to Kira for having me as a Raindale blogger for the last two years.  She was the very first furniture designer who accepted my blog which lead to more furniture sponsors.  See that very first post here.  I love being part of her team.  I am showing the group gift that she has set out for her celebration.  I sprinkled in some Valentines Décor from Old Barn Door to make it a festive treats buffet.  

Raindale - 5th Anniversary Gifts* 

Old Barn Door - Pink Heart Balloons* 

Old Barn Door - Sweet Treats*

Sweet Treats Candy

Sweet Treats Tray

Apple Fall - Plant Stands Bronze

Fetch - Messy Rug 

Dust Bunny - Pilea Peper Plant 

Dust Bunny - Pink Medinilla Plant

Moss & Mink - Tassel Wreath Bright




Comments

Post a Comment

Monthly Views