Thankful

 


Even though 2020 has been a rough year (that's an understatement), I am still Thankful for every single thing (like my three year old says).  I am thankful for people both on Second Life and in Real Life that I call friends.  I am thankful that none of my family has gotten sick and that we still have income to continue on in life when so many are unsure.  I count my blessings every single day.  Lastly, I am thankful to blog.  That stores like my work enough to help keep my blogging going, so I have a creative outlet. 

Now enough on that.  What is pictured in this photo that I want to highlight is the rocking chair and this wonderful background.  Estwards Rockingchair is a promo with Wanderlust for $50L today only by Raindale.  In addition, she has 25L gochas set out and a gift reward for group members.  The backdrop is by Ionic and is named Toledo 3.  The great thing about the backdrop is you can use in a setting for home goods like I did or for avatar photos.  

Raindale - Estwards Rocking Chair Promo - Thankful*

For Wanderlust

Backdrop - Ionic - Toledo_3*

Apple Fall - Clay Cat Jour & Reading Pile

Kres - Mugs of Chocolate

Hisa - Lanterne D'aurora

Yumyum - Ivy B Green

Thor - Italian Clay Pot S

Simply Shelby - Tall Vase (inside clay pot)

Minimal - Velvet Gold Vase Small Plant


Comments

Monthly Views