Summer Refreshments

 


Hello everyone I am back.  Did you miss me much?  We went to visit family and have recently came home.  I then spent the rest of my blog break sorting through all my inventory.  If you are an older avie like me you may have bunch of old stuff you shoved into a folder to deal with later.  I worked on figuring out BOM and then went through all those old clothes, skins and makeup.  I am so happy that I can wear some of my old makeup like Madrid Solo.  I deleted a ton of things (around 10K).  I mean was I really ever going to wear 2,000 items in my old system shoes folder?  I don't think so.  The path to Second Life is forward and not behind when it comes to creators making things better.  I did keep a some old favorites from say Miami because how could I not.

After I cleared up my inventory it was time to start filling it again with new blog worth items.  Infinite just released the Angelica Vine Pot and Vine Vase.  I am in love with these large pots.  I love the colors that it is available in.  It is just right for that summer look and will carry well into your fall decor.  They will go marvelous anywhere you decide to put them.  Stay tuned for new items on my blog.  I have few great home decor things to show you.  

Comments

Monthly Views