My Closet

So as promised her is a look into my closet.  My closet is where I spend most of my time.  I open my boxes, sort through my inventory and style myself in here.  It is really peaceful and serene.  I love how big this room is and adore the house by Maven Homes. It has great big windows in front of the couch that allows the outside to shine through.  



Apple Fall
West Village Grace Tufted Armchair Cream
West Village Grace Tufted Sofa Cream
Cushion Cream
Spring Tulips - Yellow
Heart Eucalyptus Spray
Ornamental Elephant Bronze

Dahlia 
Gokotta - Flower Arrangement
Lounging Pillow Sage 5
Gokotta Lace Table Blush 11
Holiday Glam Cake Brulee 20

InsurreKtion
My Sweet Valentine Sweets Tray
Crazy for Chocolate Cake A

Keke
Crystal On Stick 4 Gold
Glitter Chandelier Gold

Tentacio - Blossom Book
Pixel Mode - The Sewing Room Fabric Rolls
Hive - Hanging Devil's Ivy Plant Dark and Light
Love - Boudoir Orchid Vase
Bazar - Glam Female Closet White
Clutter - Candle 01 with Plate
Luc - Porcelain Reed Diffuser
Vespertine - Spring Rose Arrangement Pink Tones
Space Oddities - Ostaras Crystal
A.D.D.Andel -  Fortune Telling Ball Gold Rare
Maven Homes - Palomar

Comments

Monthly Views