Zen Room

Remember how I said I liked to design sitting rooms in my last post?  Well here is another sitting room for you to delight in.  This room is very zen and makes me feel relaxed.  It is an area that I like very much.  I again choose to use pieces from the Joolee Tee Designs Summer Living Room Set which include the chair, side table and plant.  I also used a new release by Z.O.E.  The set is Asian Inspired and is sold individually.  For my photo I used the  Pagoda Sculpture, Asian Fans Decor and the  Asian Cabinet Cream Jade.  Both of these new items can be found at this round of Boardwalk.


Chair/Side Table | Joolee Tee Designs - Summer Living Room Set*
Oriental Decor | Z.O.E. - Asian Inspired Pieces*
Bells | Luc - Hanging Meditation Bells Long
Table Top Fountain | HJM Designs - Adagio Indoor Water Fountain*
Frame/Incense | Frag.ment's - Rose Aroma with Frame
Vase | Ariskea - Clarity Small Glass vase with Plant Blue
Vases | Artisan Fantasy -  Bookcase Clutter 1 Pottery
Lamp | Moda - Pipe Dreams Floor Lamp

Comments

Monthly Views