Syndicate Sunday

I always love when Syndicate Sunday rolls around each month.  I love getting things at a discount and I know I am not the only one.  Each item in the event is only 69L from April 7th until April 14th.  Each item featured is available at their inworld store.

Today I am showing you the Quisha Hair from Escalated D which comes with a great color hud. It can have bangs or no bangs and the bandana can change textures.  The Rowena Collar by Oxide comes in basic or in RLV Peanut No.9.  It is color change and has a bunch of different options.  Plus there is a nifty notecard in the package if you know nothing about collars like me.


Hair | EscalateD - Quisha*
Collar | Oxide - Rowena Collar RLV Peanut No.9*
Ears | Swallow - Crusties Ears
Lipstick | Ascendant - June Lipstick Group Gift
Backdrop | K&S Store - Loft 1 Backdrop

Comments

Monthly Views