Take A Moment To Breathe

My life is busy which I would never think would describe living remote in the woods.  You think things will slow down, but then life moves forward as it always does.  With winter brings colds and my young family struggles with them.  Old animals and older grandparents seem to round out the sadness in the air.  So I just need to remember to stop and breathe a nice deep breath.  I took a walk in RL out to the valley meadow just to reflect for a moment to myself.  While I was creating this photo Andain - Promises came over the stream and it was just a perfect moment.  Here is my SL moment. 

My wise owl that sees all on my back is by IV Tattoo.  The Destiny Skirt shows a bit much, but comes with panites is by Gunshot.  Both of these items can be found at the current round of Event Crazy Fashion.


Tattoo | IV Tattoo - Owl

Comments

Monthly Views