On the edge

Sometimes we all have that really trying day where we just feel like we're on the edge.  I took a moment to breathe and let myself have a moment of calm when everything seems crazy.  When you feel on the edge just remember to breathe. I found this amazing dress from Silvan Moon Designs and knew that I needed to style it.   It has incredable detail.  When I went to get the credits on the dress I was surprised to see Bee Dumpling is a co-designer.  I did not know she started a new venture.  Her work has always been superb.  It's not my normal style, but that was half the fun of it.



Silvan Moon Designs Belladonna Ravenwood Dress Set-Maitreya
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Catwa Pink Mesh Head
Di's Opera Rockabilly 2(older Poses)

Photo was taken at Backdrop City

Comments

Monthly Views