A Different Dance

I decided to hit up a few different events around the grid.  I love events and the vast array of items that you can find.  I love finding new designers (or new to me) as well.  I found a look for a different type of dance.  I love watching ballet.  Dead Dolls put out a wonderful gatch for the Maitreya Lara body.






What I am wearing
Leotard: Dead Dollz - Ballet Leotard - Nude
Skirt: Dead Dollz - Ballet Skirt - Black
Shirt: Dead Dollz - Ballet Sweater - White
Tights: Dead Dollz - Nude Collant
Lace Shoes:  SeVered GarDeN - ALBA - Ballet strap
Bracelets: MINIMAL - Cinderellas Bracers
Necklace: MINIMAL - Swift Necklace - Gold
Earrings: Kunglers Extra - Mocca Earring
Hat: RAYNE - Branch Headpiece - Black
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Head: LeLutka.Mesh Head - LOTTE v1.3
Hair: LeLutka - Rogue Bun
Skin w/running liner: Glam Affair(Lelutka Heads) - Triss 8 (America)
Eye Liner:  JUMO - Zara Eyeliners - Lelutka Heads
Lips: JUMO - Kaori Lips - Lelutka Heads
Eye Lashes: JUMO - Eyelashes Huge 
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes - Oxidation

Comments

Monthly Views