The learning curve

As with every new product there is a learning curve to using it.  I recently picked up the mermaid outfit from JUMO that is at the August round of Apply Me.  The outfit comes with an applier for TMP, Maitreya and Belleza (also clothing layers).  There are also eye shadows, chest/waist decorations and of course the fins/tail.  I have two pictures that I wanted to post.  The first picture shows me in the skirt without using the alpha layer feature on the Maitreya Mesh Body.  Then I finally figured out why it did not look right and how I could correct it.  The second picture is the final look.


What I am wearing
Mermaid Outfit: JUMO - Mermaid Outfit 
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Reverie Hair - Browns
Hair Accessory: Tableau Vivant - Seastars Hair accessory
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Skin - Asia Party 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 

Comments

Monthly Views