ApplyME!

If you don't yet know what ApplyME! is you must find out as it is the grandest gathering of mesh body compatible creators on the grid.  It is a brand new event from Solaris.  This new event will run from the 10th to the 20th monthly.  Right now over 60 designers at this months event.  I had to run out and purchase a mesh body since I am kind of late to the game.  Unfortunately my normal skin designer has closed shop and I can't get a skin applier in that shade.  I went with the Maitreya Mesh Body.  It's a whole new world for me.  Rush to pick up this new release from Masoom called Siren.  It is worth all the shopping trip.



What I am wearing

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia Tone - 08 E
Lingerie: Masoom - Siren
Hair: Truth - Bexley
Shoes: R.icielli - Thayla High Heels 
Lipstick: Madrid Solo - Lip Designs - Candid High Gloss - Red 2
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Color Twist Eye Makeup - 9

Comments

Monthly Views