Disney Meets Gaga - 9th MVW Challenge

This was our final challenge for the competition.  It has been a long three months and I am glad to have reached the end of our challenges.  While it does push me outside of my comfort zone it does require a lot of work on every one's part.  This includes the models, the management of MVW, the stage builders and many more.  No wonder they only do this once a year.  

Upon receiving this challenge I went to really analyze Lady Gaga's style.  My inspirations were her Grammy appearances.  This included both the outfits she wore on and off the stage.  My look has a haute couture feel with her love of heavy makeup and unique hair or hats.  The princess part is my skirt because every princes deserves a ball gown for her night at the ball.

This was also our press presentation day.  I was asked the following question from Dougie Boxen, CEO/Founder of Style Kingdom Magazine and CEO/Founder of Men of the Year Magazine.  His question was, "Think of your favorite movie (only one) and tell us how it reflects your personality which can be used positively in modeling".

My favorite movie would have to be A Walk to Remember which is a Nicholas Sparks novel.  It’s a romantic story where the main character remains true to herself and what she believes in despite pressure from others that she is uncool.  I believe that I have been true to myself and my beliefs throughout my career and will continue to do so along my journey.  Thank you!
􀀀
You can watch the event from this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLsVcS0yYA



What I am wearing:

Blazer:  DIRAM - Blake
Shoes: D&G - Fatal Beauty Pumps
Shirt: House of Fox - VintageSheerTop Shirt
Skirt: DIRAM - Scarlet Armor - Black
Necklace: Zibska - Anka 
Bracelet/hand jewelry: Aisling - Darshana
Eye Makeup: Letto - Eye - Stardust
Earrings: JUMO - Salimah Earring - Diamond Onix
Hair/hat: Bizarre Hair - La Vie

Comments

  1. Gem your Blog and Style has brought wonderful things to the Virtual Greece name. Please remember we all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that means so much to me to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Monthly Views