My Day

I had a great amazing SL day.  I learned today that I was going to be MV♛ GREECE 2015.  I could not be any more excited.  I had this outfit all made up to attend the first meeting in and didn't even get to wear it, so I thought I would share with you instead.  Then RL happened and it knocked me off my feet.  Gotta love RL and all that it encompasses.  Here I am wide awake and wondering at 12:24 a.m. It's the perfect time to blog don't you think.



What I am wearing:

Dress: Loovus Dzevavor - Bodega Dress 
Bracelets: Chary - Gaia Bangles - Gold 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer -  Solar Dream - Gold 
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Suri - Pink Pearls-Gold
Hair: Truth - Rogue 
Shoes: Orage Creations - Latex Mules (slink high feet) - Gold
Eye Makeup: Madrid Solo - Seductress  Silver Eye Cosmetic

Comments

Monthly Views