My Imagination

SL can be whatever our heart desires.  It is a place where imaginations can run free.  I was given this beautiful fariy dress to wear named Tinka by Poets Heart.  I dug around and found some amazing wings in my inventory to match.  I dug out a whole bunch of props and was going to ask my good friend to join me for a blog post.  I then went to look at another dress for my friend to wear at The Seelie Court where it is being sold.  I was captivated by the design of the sim and had to take some amazing pictures.  I also went shopping and picked up a great prop to use in my pictures.



What I am wearing:
Dress: Poets Heart - Tinka - Dream
Hair: Amacci Hair - Maria - Dark Brown
Jewelry: Lazuri - Marzia Set 
Wings: Pas De Deux - Mayfly - Rainbow Wings
Eyes: Madrid Solo- Realm Eyes - Winters Thaw
Butterflies with pose: Uncertain Smile - Butterflies Set

Location of picture, dress & pose: The Seelie Court

Comments

Monthly Views