Everything is Golden

I love to shop.  It works out in my favor as this outfit I purchased with no look really in mind.  In the end I had the perfect golden dress with the perfect golden shoes to match.  I purchased Slink High feet a while back for and outfit I wanted badly.  Then I had these feet that I could not do much with.  I would like to thank the designers who are now making shoes for Slink High feet. 



What I am wearing:

Dress: Utopia - Monique
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet High
Shoes: Mon Cheri- Heartbreaker Sandals - Gold
Hair: EMO-tions - Yeriak  - Dark Brown

Jewelry: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Embrace Necklace Lavender/Gold Set

As always Zuri Rayna Jewelry members get a 25% refund when purchasing jewelry (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tags.




Comments

Monthly Views