I am so excited to show you some Halloween items.  I love getting to dress up and be someone or something else.  Here are a few of my favorites that I have found.  I also love makeup selections in SL and how they can alter a look so much.  As always this new set of jewelry qualifies for a discount.  Group members get a 25% refund (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tags.


 
What I am wearing:
 
Dress: NSP Florals - Black Widow Orchid Vintage Ensemble
Hair: Vanity Hair - Opium-Soil
Jewelry Set: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Enchanted Spider Elite Color Change Set
Eye Makeup:  Madrid Solo- Full Face Designs - Pearlina Eyes Only
Large Spider: Bliss Couture - Spiderweb Hairband (just the spider)
 
There is just so much stuff that I needed two looks:
 

 
 


 
What I am wearing:
 
Dress: hO wEAr - Dark Encounter
Hair: Vanity Hair - Neox HP - Soil
Jewelry: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Bat Earring Elite Set
Eye Makeup: Madrid Solo- October Series- You Haunt Me (2012)
Boots: BAX - Regency Boot

 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jewels%20Isle/196/193/25

Comments

Monthly Views