Summer is in full swing. I believe this is an occasion for a new suit. I love the turquoise and pink one I picked up from Tarnished. It makes me want to go swimming. Back to the beach I go for these wonderful pictures.
I am wearing:
Bikini -Tarnished - !t Polka Disco Bikini bottoms with *!t :: Polka Time Bikini top
Hair with flowers - Amacci - Daphne ~ Dark Brown
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Earrings and necklace - Midnight Tears
Make up - Madrid Solo- Show Designs- Venti Chai full set
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gem and Friends Finds was born from the passion of Gem Henly, a celebration of the vibrant world of Second Life. This dynamic blog has evolved to include the incredible Lady Whitefalcon and a host of other amazing friends, amplifying its mission to explore and showcase the endless wonders this virtual universe has to offer.
FOLLOW ON
Syndications
Monthly Views
Translate
Popular Posts
-
Under The Tree It is that time of year again, The Christmas Event is open in Second Life. So many goodies there from books to pre-deco...
-
I absolutely adore how blog posts take shape. What starts as a single idea often blossoms into a beautifully cohesive space. The neutral ton...
-
As February approaches the air was crisp as the first signs of spring began to peek through the winter frost. For most people, Valentine...
-
October has flown by in a whirlwind of festive fun! With trunk-or-treats, spooky soirees, and enchanting decorations all around, our eveni...
-
Imagine a whimsical sanctuary bathed in shades of enchanting purple, where the air shimmers with magic. In this dreamlike bedroom, you can...
-
The pride at home event kicked off today and runs all month long. The event celebrates pride, "Pride is still so very important. Equ...
-
BRIDGERTON AFTERNOON "Dearest gentle reader, one of the best parts of Second Life is the ability to create, dream and be anything...
-
Sunday, has come full circle again. I hope you are enjoying Fantasy Faire as much as I do. Every year I say I am not going to blog as m...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(74)
-
▼
August
(17)
- I have had this green pant and vest set for a whi...
- I found this lovely dress. I have been pushing t...
- I was reading through note cards in a group and c...
- I found this dress and it made me think of this h...
- It has been raining non stop the last month here ...
- I loved the look of this ivy on the brick wall. ...
- I was going through all the things I purchased an...
- I am savoring the last days of summer both in SL ...
- I spent another weekend out and about in SL. Thi...
- I found this dress in my outings and I love the c...
- I loved this patterned skirt I found when I was hi...
- Back when Way To Go was new my friend Pleasure fou...
- This feisty formal was on sale for a day and I was...
- Loovus Dzevavor is having a sale. Since I love sa...
- Summer
- I came leaping out of the blogger gates. Then...
- Donna Flora Event
-
▼
August
(17)
Gem Finds; Gem & Friends Finds. Powered by Blogger.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment