Plant Happy

 

The history of why plants make us happy can be traced back to ancient times when people relied on plants for their medicinal and therapeutic properties. Throughout history, various cultures have also incorporated plants into their traditions and rituals, recognizing their ability to improve well-being and mental health. In modern times, scientific studies have confirmed the positive effects of plants on our mood and mental health, attributing it to their ability to reduce stress, improve air quality, and create a calming environment. This historical and scientific evidence has contributed to the widespread belief that plants can indeed make us happy. I have a passion for potted plants, and I keep many of them throughout my home. Second Life's plants are easier to maintain than my real-life ones. The greenery and life bring me joy in both worlds.

LouChara Alma Chair LI:10*

LouChara Alma Potted Plant LI:2*

LouChara Alma Rug LI:9*

LouChara Alma Shelf LI:13*

LouChara Yuli Elephant Planter LI:2*

JIAN Ragdoll Cat Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!) LI:7*

Dahlia - Sunburst - Mirror - 24kt LI:2

Comments

Monthly Views