Garden Bed

 

I wish my yard could look as beautiful as this. Achieving this level of gardening requires a lot of work and the right climate. If I gardened like this, everything would freeze in the winter. I plan to plant bulbs next fall so that I can enjoy some of my favorite flowers in the spring. I found all this spring beauty at The Plaza event, which is running for a few more days.🌼



A Touch of Magic - Hanging outdoor garden bed with lights LI:20*

@The Plaza

Evolving Images*

Log Planter Lilac Tree Garden B LI:11

Stone Arch Garden Entrance LI:29

Evo's Stone Butterfly Garden R2 V LI:23

The Nature of Zen LI:9

Wild Flower Tree Garden LI:11

@The Plaza

The Mustard Seed - fairy cherry blossom with blue flowers/fawns LI:21*

@The Plaza

Not at the event: 

.Lunaria. Bright Fairy Dust Field LI:1

Comments

Monthly Views