Spring Gardening


Can you believe it's already the last Friday of the month? 😊 Time has really flown by. I had to go back to our old place to wrap up my previous job. I'm starting a new one next week and I'm really excited about it. The kids have been busy during spring break - they've been with Parks & Rec all week and they've also had swim lessons every evening. 🏊‍♂️

As we move into spring, soccer will start, and maybe some gymnastics. Our evenings are going to be quite busy. The next project I'm looking forward to is working on my garden. I'm thinking of doing some raised bed gardens. We have a short, hot growing season, but I'm hoping to successfully grow tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and more. πŸ…πŸŒΆ️πŸ₯’

I have a great spring greenhouse and garden for you today. You can find the items at The Plaza Hello Spring Event. There are just a couple more days left of this event, so make sure you go find all your spring goodies. 🌸🌼🌷

 Evolving Images*

Max Green House with Potting Accessories R4 - LI:24

Robins Spring Surprise Evergreen LI: 5

Moon Gate 1a LI:26

Tree Border

Forget Me Not Hedge Planter

@The Plaza

*** Hapi Pixels *** Monoa Falls - Waterfall And plants* LI:28

@The Plaza

Splintered Creations: Yellow, Blue, and Orange Metal Daisy LI:3ea.*

@The Plaza

The Mustard Seed - hop-to-it/flower pot 1 (large shadow) LI:4*

The Mustard Seed - garden cart set (1 of 2) animated canary LI:9*

@The Plaza


Comments

Monthly Views