Rejuvenate

 


I love the green of this bed. It has a great color hud, but I felt it just matched the house perfectly.  Wine weekend was amazing.  I did quite a bit of pouring out wines I did not like while drinking the ones I did like.  It worked out well and I enjoyed my time away from the family.  It's my last jaunt for summer.  Next overnight stay I will take the family and maybe the dog.

Chez Moi - Moon Bed PG LI:22*

@Collaborator88

Oh Deer! - Long Gone Room Divider Ultrarare LI:5*

Oh Deer! - Mediterranean Plant Rising Up LI:6*

Oh Deer! - WetCat CooCoo 20's LI:2*


Jian - Ragdoll Cat Collection LI:9

Mithral - Large Vine Frame Beige LI:4

QE Home - Throw Rug Bohemia LI:3

Alme Decor - Audri Light Gold LI:3

Parker Lamp Ocean LI:2

CB - Sweeter Loft Skybox

Comments

Monthly Views