Heart of a Home

 


The heart of a home is in the kitchen.  I spend most of my time in the kitchen cooking for my family.  I love cooking while listening to music and my counters are just as cluttered as these.  This wonderful kitchen comes from Zinnias.  I filled it with the all new Cocina de Meigas Gacha from Ionic.  I love how this set matches the Mexican themed kitchen so well.

Ionic - Cocina de Meigas Gacha*

Recetas de la abuela

Arroz meloso con tosta de queso

Salsa de setas del bosque

Preparando el postre

Platano con miel

Patatas cebollas y tomates

Pasta rellena

Mesa de meigas

Despensa de Meigas - RARE

Crema de brocoli

@Equal10

Zinnias

Pecking Chickens

Potted Yucca Plant

Mexican Nicho Wildling

Curvada Bent Willow Chair

Hazara Rug Mesh

-------------------------------

Cocina Mexicana

Cocina de Verano

@Tlalli

Knick Knacks - 2 lace curtain flying 4

Z.O.E. - Tile Planter 2 & 3

@SOS Festival

Comments

Monthly Views