Blue House

Ok so that song came into my head after I decorated my blue house.  You know know the song I'm Blue.  Go ahead and sing that song while you look over the blog and enjoy.

I love this little blue house by Thor and it is quite spacious for a sky box.  The blue bird photo is by Denali of the Floating Lotus Gallery.  It just went so well with the new release from Shutterfield called Chix Sofa and it comes with the little tray.  This is larger than a sofa and is almost like a large twin bed.  So I made it one in house and still added a living room.

My living room has cactus theme thanks to Heart Homes new release at Designer Showcase which is the Succulent Sofa Set.  It also has a coffee table, some food decor and a few more cute little planters that I did not photograph.  Overall I have a really cute little blue skybox.

Blue Bird

Cactus Love

Blue Bird 

Chix Sofa - PG / MF White
Popcorn Tray - Light

Table | Granola - Gypsy Soul Table Limestone
Plant | unKindness - Drafter's Muse Sm Planter
Light | Tarte - Globe Pendant Light
Art | Denali's Floating Lotus Art Gallery - Night Bird

Cactus Love

Heart Homes* -
Succulent Set Sofa
Succulent Set Hanging Plant A
Succulent Set Hanging Plant B
Succulent Set Hanging Plant C
Succulent Set Wall Deco

Catus | Casa de Bebe - Sedona Cactus*
House | Thor - Do What You Love Skybox

Comments

Monthly Views