BOSL Fashion Weekend

This weekend is really busy for BOSL with not one but two fashion shows.  They start at 12pm slt today and tomorrow.  Let's All Cruise to Monaco!  The Trending Event is still running.  There also will be some parties as follows: 
Halloween Party 10/31 6:00-8:00pm slt w/Johnathan Hiess
Savannah Rain Live 10/29 7:00pm slt
DJ Catalysis 10/29 6:00pm slt

Yesterday I was down in the fashion district picking up my new goodies from the designers of the Trending Event.  I stopped by Azul and picked up the new event exclusive Owena outfit.   Then I headed over to Lindy for my Neary Boots.  While I was leaving I heard a noise.  I went over and found this adorable little dachshund in the corner whimpering.  I earned his trust and was able to catch him to take him home and get him warm.  After a two bowls of food the little guy is doing great. 



Sunglasses | Nexor - Cardi Shadez

Comments

Monthly Views