Last minute shopping

As everyone runs around in RL trying to get those last minute things I am running around in SL doing the same.  Here is the outfit I threw together to get my last minute stuff done.  Jumo just put out some new appliers for the LeLutka Head which I adore. How can you not LOVE black eyeliners with class.  Have fun finding gifts for your loved ones both on and off the grid.



What I am wearing
Eye Liner: JUMO - Zara Eyeliners - Lelutka Heads
Jacket: ISON - Occult Jacket - Plum
Shirt: Valentina E. Couture -  Lace Top - Nightshade
Pants: Marquesse Pret -  Phoebe Pants
Necklace: Kunglers Extra - Damiana necklace - Mauve
Lipstick: JUMO - Kaori Lips - Lelutka Heads
Hair: Damselfly - Shannon Non-Rig Mesh
Head: LeLutka - Mesh Head - LOTTE v1.3
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Hands/feet: Slink AvEnhance
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Oxidation
Eyelashes: JUMO - Zara Eyelashes

Comments

Monthly Views