Elegance with Jumo

Sundays are a great time to relax at home in both worlds.  I love being able to dress up in second life at the click of the mouse.  Both of these gowns are beautiful and I can't wait to take them for a spin on the dance floor.  In addition, to the gowns I am in my mesh body with two different mesh heads.  I think I have a mesh body addiction.


Grace Gown

Roxane Gown


Grace Gown
Dress/Jewelry/Hat: JUMO - Grace - Cerise w/appliers
Hair: TRUTH - Essena
Lipstick: JUMO - Prestige Lips - Lelutka
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Asia 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head - LOTTE v1.1
Hands: Slink

Roxane Gown
Dress/Jewelry: JUMO - Roxane Gown - White 
Hair: Vanity Hair - Alien - Dark Browns
Skin: JUMO - Shalom Skin - Caramel
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Head: JUMO - Shalom Head
Hands: Slink

Comments

Monthly Views