The Mist Has Parted

The mist of Fantasy Faire has lifted and one of my favorite events of the year is now in full swing. It is a wondrous place filled with magic and fantasy to satisfy anyone's desires. Here, you can enjoy shows, dances, hunts, and of course, shopping. Fantasy Faire boasts some of the most incredible sims you'll ever see, but they're only here for a brief moment before the mist rolls over the sims once again, leaving only memories in our souls.

It's important to remember that all of this benefits the American Cancer Society. Let me introduce myself, I am Lady, and I love everything fantasy. You may have seen me on the blog here and there, but I felt it was time to participate in blogging. Gem and I will bring you the best in Home Decor with a sprinkle of everything else that Second Life has to offer. Be sure to follow the blog to stay updated.

I am wearing:
 Moon fae dress Sky 
 [NC] - Moon Choker
 Elven Dream Crown 
**CC** - Starlight Sprite (Energy)
bonbon - lady unicorn - hair RARE
bonbon - sleepy star - chest opening 
Clover - Dark Fae Wings

Comments

Monthly Views