A Touch of Magic

 

I lean towards more whimsical Halloween decor than scary.  I love how this photo turned out.  My photos always start with a staple item like the couch and the book case.  From there it expanded and took on a life of its own.  I started to dig in my fall folder and this is what I came up with.  

Dreamland Designs - Aurora Antique Book Shelf-Adult LI:12*

Dreamland Designs -  Edina Boho Livingroom Set* 

Basket Planter LI:4, Boho Couch -Adult LI:11, Fringed Rug LI:3, Glass Table LI:2, Japonica Plant LI:3, Monstera Planter LI:3

Disorderly - Spooky Clutter 

Book Stand Gold, Dome Gold, Lantern Gold

Kopfkino - The Witch's Rabbit (Albino pure) LI:1

Pitaya - Farm Table Mood Candles LI:2, Farm Table Mood  Pear Platter LI:4

Raindale - Spiritvalley mirror (gift) LI:1

Trompe Loeil - Keithia Tower V1.2 LI:138

Finca - Wooden round hanging lamp brown steel LI:2

.:Tm:.Creation - Autumn in wall Pumpkins & leaves hanging Decor D32 LI:6

Merak - Hanging Cloak (C) LI:2 & Hermione's Broom LI:1

Tarte - lighted pumpkin cluster A & B traditional LI:3/LI:4

Comments

Monthly Views