Happy Birthday Celibrations

 


Happy Birthday real life to me or in real life as my six year old daughter says (thanks youtube)!! The family and I are headed out to celebrate at the lake.  A while back I bought this bar from Kraftwork.  At the time I thought it came with all the bottles shown (it doesn't) and I didn't read what was included.  I went on this big hunt through out Second Life to fill this bar.   Here is the end result which I am in love with.  Cheers to me!!


KraftWork - Lemton's Bar w/Bar Stools

Bloom! - Tuffed Sofa Beige A

DaD - Mandarin Spa Jellyfish Floor Lamp

Fayded - Cabernet Man Gold

Fancy Decor - Soda Machine White

Kunst  - Barrel Wall Clock 07

Luc - Ficus Potted Tree V2

Majesty  X Foodie - Foodie Factory Goblets

Lolipop Passion, Watermelon, Ocean Water 

Kunst - Gacha Liqueur Bottles

TA - Rum & Shaker

Fancy Decor - Wine Glasses (take from something else)

Z.O.E. - Bar Sign CYA Fees

Trompe Loeil - The Dragon & Orchid Home Pub Dark Tap

Kunst - Pint Glasses x6

Comments

Monthly Views