A race to Famished

Click, Click, Click went my mouse as I ferociously tried to get into this round of FaMESHed.  It was 30 minutes into the highly anticipated opening.  The event is celebrating its 6th birthday.  Not only does it have a great selection of designers, but it has a slew of gifts.  I gave in to the gigantic lag monster and sat at a picnic table and looked around the event.  I ended up purchasing some nice accessories.  Real Evil Industries has a gorgeous wrapped armband and bracelet/ring set. I paired it with my wonderful VIP dress from Azul.  Of course, the gorgeous nails come from none other than Slack Girl.  I added some nice slicked back hair from Opale and some ass kicking shoes from KC Couture to complete the look.  I am ready for some stylish shopping or clubbing.




Comments

Monthly Views