Thankful Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate all the things we are thankful for.  I am thankful for my friends and family who are my support system.  I love watching my children grow up.  Learning to write, read and do things for themselves.  I blessed to have amazing co-workers and a wonderful team.  I am grateful for friends near and far.  They love me for me.  I am thankful for my sponsors who give me items to create with.  I hope today you get to spend time with loved ones and to celebrate your blessings today.

Chez Moi - Wright Kitchen*

Wright Cabinet LI:2, Candles Décor LI:1, Ceiling Lamp LI:2, Chalkboard LI:1, Crystal Cups LI:1, Cutting Board LI:1, Dishware Décor LI:2, Double Cabinet LI:4, Glass LI:1, Jars LI:1, Jars LI:1, Kitchen (PG) w/shadow LI:7, Kitchen Island (PG) LI:8, Pot LI:1, Utensils LI:5, Lemon Bowl LI:1, Paper Towel  LI:1, Plates LI:2, Range Hood LI:1, Single Cup LI:1, Spices LI:1, Stool LI:1

@Tres Chic Event

Luc. - Glazed Ham with Pineapple LI:3 & Cornbread Muffins LI:1

Ozzy - Picture Kitchen Herbs LI:1ea.

Artisan Fantasy - Gathering

Dressing LI:1, Gravy Boat LI:1, Cranberry Jelly LI:1, Pumpkin Pie LI:1, Roast Turkey LI:1, Peas LI:2, Sweet Potatoes LI:1

Apple Fall - Lemon Whip Drizzle Cake LI:1 & Orange & Ginger Bundt Cake LI:1

D-Lab - CB Refrigerator LI:17

Finca - Fall Dining Plate Beige LI:2 & Single Candle Beige LI:1

Vespertine - Stove Potpourri LI:1, Potpourri Ingredients LI:1 & Puff  Pastry Wreath With Raisins LI:1

Maven Homes - The Monterey 


Comments

Monthly Views