Home's Calling


 I took my first work trip and it was to the city.  I have never been happier to be home and in my own bed.  I loved exploring the city, seeing the sites and taking my first Uber it is just not my scene.  I have never been a city person a big city is total shock to my system.  I dived back into SL and made warm and inviting bedroom.

Chez Moi - Frenchy Bedroom*

Frenchy Bed PG LI:22,  Frenchy Ottoman LI:2

Chez Moi - Zelda Dressing Table*

Dressing Table PG LI:4, Makeup Set LI:1

LouChara - Chaiki Full Set*

Accent Table LI:2, Cuddle Chair LI:7, Rug LI:2, Wall Art LI:3

Architect - Denver Cabinet Wood LI:4

Finca - Tall Areca In Pot LI:2

Jian Pugs - Sleepy Treater LI:5

Loft & Aria - Denver Floor Lamp LI:4

Madras - Fern Decor Gold LI:1

Mithral - Hourglass Living Wall Beige LI:5

Figure 8 - Gold Pearled Champagne Glass LI:2

Hive - Classic Double Wall Sconce LI:1

CB - Angelic Loft Skybox LI:94


Comments

Monthly Views