Shopping Time

 


Now that Fantasy Faire is over I have time to do other things.  Every year I go all out and focus on the faire for my blog posts.  Then it's over and I just need a moment to breath.  Today, I am out shopping all the sales.  I also have to open everything I bought over the last few weeks, all the event gifts and the gifts from the Dreaming Cat Quest.  I hope your Sunday is as productive as I hope mine will be.

Blackbird Lace - Dora Outfit* (Shoes not shown)

@Designers Showcase

Heartsdale Jewellery - Krystanna's Tsalagi Gorget Collection* (Earrings not shown)

@Designers Showcase

Yomi - Bang Gang Pack 2 Bangs B

Doux - Angeni Hairstyle

Gos - Ruth Cuissardes Downtown Brown 

Rawr! Nicole Rings

Slack Girl - Lisa Mesh Nail

Photo taken @ London City Gateway

Comments

Monthly Views