Take Out For Two

 


I miss take out sometimes.  It just makes life so much easier when it comes to dinner.  However, while living remote I have had to learn to cook over the last six years or so.  I can't believe how long I have been a stay at home mom.  Well the tide is shifting and it is looking like employment is in my near future.

I love to blog and hope to keep up with the same amount of sponsors as I have now with a sprinkling of  special events.  I mean how can you not love events like Fantasy Faire and The Home and Garden Expo.  I am lucky to be able to be part of the blog teams year after year.  Blogging has given me a creative outlet even though I was at home with kids.  I even got to talk to big people (adults) in Second Life.  Thanks for setting my table Lady!!  To those of you that kept me saine, cheers.



Comments

Monthly Views