Serene Sunday

 

I hope this Sunday finds you well.  Second Life's Home and Garden Expo is in full swing with a ton of events for you to attend today.  I also will be competing in the home décor contest for a third year.  I have house 10 this year.  Make sure to head over and check out my very unique home as I take the time to decorate it is week.  This years homes showcase a variety of Second Life homes.  I think it's the most diverse offering they have shown.

The build I am showcasing today is by Alcumistica named the Provins which is a large green house.  I added flowers to the front which are by Luna Mare Designs.   I have placed some plants, a sitting bench and a water fountain in the court yard area.  It just so happens they are part of the Secret Sale this weekend by Dreamland Designs. 


Comments

Monthly Views