Fall Ruins

 


I was out on a walk and stumbled upon some old ruins in the forest.  I walked up the fading stairs and took a seat allowing the fall breeze to wash over me.  I noticed the trees and shrubs have already started their fall show.  I wonder how long they will display the vibrant colors we all love.  Where did this tower go to?  Who did it keep tucked away from the world?  I listened for the whispers on the wind to let me know but no answer came.  The light was fading fast and I needed to get home.  I walked away hoping to come back another day.

Harshlands:

 Destroyed Watchtower Regular

Ancient Sapling Crimson

Mossy Wall Display

Watchtower @Swank

Love - Wild Country Grass Autumn

Dysfunctional - Swaying Leafy Bush

Fundati - St.Augistine Grass With Wind


Comments

Monthly Views