Happy Friday!

Well we have made it another week.  Now comes the weekend and it's time to play.  I found the perfect outfit when I went to The Dressing Room Fusion for the current round.  This dress by  Massoom comes with an applier for the Maitreya body.  I like the mesh body, but prefer to wear clothing that has appliers for it.  I feel it looks better and find it easier to put on then messing with the body alpha hud.  I also love how designers are putting skin appliers in their packages.  Jumo is one of these designers, so make sure you head over to see  their skin selection.


What I am wearing
Dress: Masoom - Damsel 
Hair: Tableau Vivant- Luce - Browns
Skin: JUMO - Desiree Skin - Cocoa
Eye Shadow: JUMO - Desiree Sparkle Eyeshadow - Bronze
Earrings: Modern Couture Jewelry - Soraya - Gold
Rings: ieQED - Dream Ring Set - Gold
Pose: Di's Opera - Rockabilly - Pose 4
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4


Comments

Monthly Views