Great Finds

I was exploring SL the other day and ran a cross Old Europe.  I browsed through the stores and found a wide variety of items.  This dress was one of the things I picked up.  It's almost full lace and totally sexy.  When I was at the sim I noticed they will be having a Spring Market Fair.  I am sure this will be a great place to shop, so make sure you stop by the sim starting March 25th to enjoy the great scenery and wonderful vendors.




What I am wearing:

Dress: Ruxy  Design - Josephine Gown
Hair: D!va  - Hair - Ana
Shoes w/stockings: Gos - Carrie Pumps - Patent

Jewelry Set:  Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Sarah Set - Onyx /Strawberry Gold.
As always Zuri Rayna Jewelry members get a 25% refund when purchasing jewelry (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tag.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jewels%20Isle/196/193/25

The Spring Market Fair can be found here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Old%20Europe/38/205/23

Comments

Monthly Views