Genus Morph

 

I have always been a fan of Genus.  I used to wear the strong face for a while.  I tend to switch up my looks every now and again.  When the Morph head came out and at 50% off I needed it.  So I ran over to Skin Fair to buy it.  It took me a few weeks to get around to actually playing with all the pieces and coming up with a look.  I used my old shape that I created for the Strong head I wore.  The results are stunning.  Now I don't tell people what I skin and heads I use often.  In the modeling world this was your secret and what made you unique.  Look below for my details. 



My new look:

GENUS MORPH - EyeMorph  Puppy - v1.0

GENUS MORPH - Ears Human - Female - v1.0

GENUS MORPH - Head Base Oval - v1.0

GENUS MORPH - NoseMorph Aqualine - v1.0

GENUS MORPH - LipMorph Natural Pierced - v1.0

GENUS MORPH - Labret Ring - Gold - Lipmorph Natural Piercing

GENUS MORPH - Eyes - v1.0 - Default Rigged

GENUS Project - Contour Dark - 4K BOM

GENUS Project - Moles - 4K BOM

GENUS - Skin - KIKI - Sunkiss - Brows - 4K BOM

GENUS Project - Blush 02 - 4K BOM

Picasso Babe Skin for Legacy (SLIM/SUNKISS)

Body - Legacy

Izzie's - Body Veins & Freckles 03

CHAIN - Fishbone Shanna Choker

CHAIN - Layered Shanna Necklace

TRUTH / Mitzi / Unrigged V2




Comments

Monthly Views