Beach Apartment

 

Recently I picked up an inexpensive beach apartment on Prospect Beach in SL.  The landscaping is still a work in progress, but I have a good ocean view.  I made the Bedroom and the Living Room a shared space and I think it flows nicely.  The shading in the walls in the picture is due to the lighting differences from the windows.  My base items come from none other than Chez Moi and LouChara.

Here is a tip for decorating places with low prim constraints.  Link the objects after you decorate to bring down your prim usage.  You can not link things with animations such as beds, chairs, couches, lights, etc.  It's mainly just for decor items that are copy.  You will get a bigger bang for your buck with this tip.

 Bed LI:9, Wall Art LI:5, Nightstand LI:3, Round Rug LI:2

Comments

Monthly Views