Relax

 

Last summer, we were lucky enough to move into a new house that had a big bathtub. The kids love swimming in it, and sometimes I let them swim for an hour or so. It gives me a break and they get to have fun. The bathtub is just the right size for swimming or for a bigger avatar.

I used to take pictures in Black Dragon, but I only used it for photography. When I tried to update it, the viewer didn't download correctly. I then heard about the Alchemy viewer with the  PBR capabilities, from a store that I blog for. I decided to try it out, and I was really impressed with how easy it was to use. My everyday viewer is currently Firestorm, but I might switch to Alchemy. You can check out all the third-party viewers here.


CHEZ MOI Bridget Bathroom*

 Bathtub LI:5, Rug  LI:3, Plant LI:2, Towel Rack LI:4, Vanity LI:6

@Cosmopolitan Event

Infinimatic - Hydrange & candles - gold LI:2

@Plaza

House - TLH - Hale Maluhia

@Plaza

[ SQUARE ] - Velvet curtains v2 Pastels LI:7

Comments

Monthly Views