Last Weekend

 

Fantasy Faire always seems to disappear to quickly and this year is no exception.  I wrapped up the Dreaming Cat Quest with Lady the other night.  I love the quests and their creativity.  I also love all the prizes.  I mean who wouldn't.  Fantasy Faire has relayed L$17,256,877 ($69,027 USD) by the end of the fifteenth day of the Faire.  I hope you have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.  Check out today's line up for entertainment.


Jelly - Hera Dress Purple*

@Broceliande

Air - Amaho Halo Purple*

@The Chrysalis Garden

Schelm - FF002 Princess Crystal Tiara Fantasy*

@The Chrysalis Garden

Texture Barn Applier - Teegle Rainbow Zebras*

@Sylvuselah

Static - Fae Embers

Yummy - Athena Rings & Hand Bracelet

Pure Poison - Dixie Flats

Secrets - Chantal Bracer Gold & Zaya Crystals Gold

Supernatural - Lumena Gold 

Moon Hair - Flutter

Comments

Monthly Views