Spot My Oopsie


Lately, it seems I love all of my looks.  As a blogger you cycle through phases of being really creative or just getting your blog posts done.  We have a big trip coming up to the Grand Canyon, so the blog will be quite for about a week starting Friday.  

In the near future, things will be changing in my house.  I am going to be going back to work and no longer a stay at home mom as my little one will be entering kindergarten in the fall.  We will see how this impacts my blogging as time comes.  I love blogging for the creativity it provides me.  

I worked up this picture in both lightroom and photoshop.  I loved how it came out.  The thing is something is wrong with it.  Can you spot my oopsie?  Head on over to my flickr picture, follow me, like the picture and comment what you think my styling oopsie is.  I will be picking one winner on 4/13 to win a 500L gift card to Le'La from me.  I didn't feel like redoing the photo and thought a contest would be fun.

Le'La - Tashi Set*

Boots, Shorts, Top, Jacket, Fishnets (BOM), Hat (not pictured)

@Designer Showcase

Real Evil Industries - Airell Necklace

Truth - Meadow 

Oddity - Glasses Top Gun Retro 

Foxcity - Lazy Pose Set

Paleto - Backdrop Hallway XH1 Material (LI:62)

Comments

Monthly Views