Pirate's Cove Decor

This is my one big blog post about my Pirate's Cove home in for The Home & Garden Expo Decorating Competition.  I have focused on the three items that were required from the event (our choice) as well as some of the other stores I blog for (since that's what is in my inventory).  I did not take pictures of the whole house, so that way you can go see the home for yourself.  If you would like to vote for my home there is a sign out front.  There are three more days left for the Home & Garden Expo to benefit The American Cancer Society.   Don't forget to check out the entertainment line up for today.


Chez Moi - Jordan Patio Set*

Patio PG (LI:3), Tulip Basket (LI:5), Croissant Tray (LI: 2ea.)

@Equal 10

Dreamland Designs - Walking Sea Gull (LI:2)*

LunaMare Designs - Smart Border Lillies*

@Hope 5

Old Barn Door - Prairie Country Cupboard*

Praire Doily (LI:2), Pines (LI:4), Country Cupboard w/ Drawer (LI:8), Lantern (LI:2), Utensils Pitcher (LI:1), Whisk (LI:1), Canisters (LI:3), Cutting Boards (LI:2), Lrg. Canister (LI:1), Milk Jug (LI:1), Plate Decor (LI:2),  Sm. Canister (LI:1)



Comments

Monthly Views