Serena Mediterranean Collection


 By now you should all know my love for the coast.  The Serena Mediterranean Collection by Park Place is just that.  A nice basic pallet with blue and white accenting colors.  It makes me long for a beach vacation.  I would live at the coast if my husband would move there.  He prefers the forest, but I can't really complain.  I love it too.

Park Place - Serena Mediterranean Collection*

Antique Marble Top Tripod Table (LI:3), Antique White & Gold Telephone (LI:1)

Dark Marble Table Lamp (LI:2), Lighted Palm Tree in Planter (LI:3)

Magic Marbles Wall Decor (LI:1), Metal & Marble Wall Decor (LI:5)

Potted Hostas (LI:3), Serena Chaise A (LI:4), Serena Marble Top Coffee Table (LI:3)

Serena Sofa A (LI:13), White Geometric Area Rug (LI:1)

@Swank

Old Barn Door - Kalchek Scarf Drapes Open/Close* (LI:4)

Merak - Tartlets Plate (LI:3)

DJ.SF - Sam Cottage Stone* (LI:37)

Comments

Monthly Views