Conrad Corner Couch Living Room Set

 


A corner couch is always a nice thing.  It fits in tight spaces.  This corner set by is by Dreamland Designs.  I love the neutral pallet with the light green.  Once again I placed it at the coast.  I really would love to curl up with a book and read here all day.  I would lock the kids out so I wouldn't be disturbed.

Dreamland Designs - Conrad Corner Couch Living Room Set*

Arm Chair (LI:5), Coastal Cotton Vase (LI:3), Jackson Picture Frame Montage (LI:2)

Coastal Lamp (LI:2), Corner Couch (LI:16), Round Metal Table (LI:2), Sisal Jute Rug (LI:2)

@Swank

Old Barn Door -  Kalchek Scarf Drapes Open/Close* (LI:4)

Ariskea - Jardim Hanging Wood Plant Decor (LI:10) & Ryu Rattan Baskets (LI:3 & LI:1)

DJ.SF - Sam Cottage Stone* (LI:37)


Comments

Monthly Views