Cabana Getaway

 


Every year I get the winter blues.  It is just something that happens.  This year is no different.  It seems to be worse due to Covid.  Traveling for nonessentials is not recommended.  I really want to go to the ocean.  Instead I set up a cabana in Second Life and dance the night away.  Does it help?  Maybe a little but the Ocean is still calling my name.  

Swank just opened a new round where I got a number of my items from.  Harshlands released a set of rustic fences that will work with any décor.  Simple Reflections provided my Cabana to hang out in while Color Alchemist had the coolest Proxima Palm Trees.   I then went over to Infinite and grabbed the Babylon Set to furnish my cabana with.  I love turquoise color but went for the salmon as it seemed to offer a nice coloring with the cabana.  

Infinite - Babylon Set Dark Wood*

Babylon Sectional - Double, L Corner & R Corner

Babylon Sectional Ottoman

Babylon Sectional Table

Babylon Rug Sandy Iron

Color Alchemists - Proxima A Palmnana with Switch*

Color Alchemist - Proxima B Palm Tree with Switch*

Simple Reflections - Tropical Cabana*

Harshlands - Rustic Fences - Curve*

@Swank

Figure 8 - Oasis Chandelier Gold With Cascading Water

Dust Bunny - Paradise Plant Pineapple 

Dust Bunny - Potted Sago Palm 

Love - Autumn Lights Grass


Comments

Monthly Views